Good morning! Jamie with you today for the
Today I am going to share with you a quick tutorial for
creating the clover I have on my card below!
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Patterned Papers: Lost & Found Sunshine 6x6 (My Mind's Eye)
The Good Life 6x6 (Fancy Pants)
Stickers: Quick Cards, Lucky (SRM)
Twine: Peapod (The Twinery)
Die Cut: Clover (Jamie Lane Designs)
Washi Tape: Chevron Green (Queen & Co)
Misc: Green Sequins
1. Cut out the clover die cut
2. Using a paper piercer or needle, punch holes along
the edges as shown.
3. Thread a needle with the Peapod Twine and push it through the back near the stem of the clover. Place a piece of tape on the backside to hold the twine.
4. Continue threading, going in and out of the holes as shown.
5. Your stitched clover should look like this.
6. With a separate piece of twine, tie a bow then adhere it to the center above the stem.
We would LOVE to have you play along
with us for the Chevron & Green Challenge.
For all the details & the gallery to link to,
simply click HERE
Thanks so much for stopping by!