Hi guys! Jamie with you today to share a fun and quick tutorial using the new Gold Shimmer twine! I am absolutely in love with the new metallic baker twines, they have so much shimmer!
I am going to walk you though creating this fabulous
little scarf that I created for my snowman!
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Fact 6x6 (Basic Grey)
Stickers: We've Got Your Sticker Plus #54006, Christmas Tree (SRM)
Punch: Border (EK Success)
1. Assemble your snowman and gather the scarf pieces.
2. Use an adhesive runner to cover the scarf pieces. I like to use a dry adhesive to avoid the mess :)
3. Leaving a tail, begin wrapping your piece. Keep the pieces tightly together.
4. Continue wrapping until you cover the entire area. Leave a tail piece at the end.
5. Pull both tail pieces to the back of the item then use tape to secure.
6. Continue wrapping all the pieces for the areas that need to be covered.
7. Adhere the pieces together then apply to your snowman
The wrapping goes really quickly and this is something that can be used on most any die cut!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!