We just wanted to post a little update on our holiday shipping schedule...
- If you live within the US...as long as you place your order before MIDNIGHT (EST) on Friday, December 16 (this Friday)...your order will arrive by Christmas.
- We will still continue to ship on our normal shipping schedule through December 22 - that means your package will ship out within 1 to 3 business days once your order has been placed...we just can't guarantee pre-Christmas arrival for any order placed after December 16.
- If you live outside of the US, your orders will still continue to ship through December 22 as well...but we can no longer guarantee pre-Christmas delivery (order cut-off date for International deliveries was 12/2).
We hope that everyone is having a wonderful Holiday season!
We have a lot of very exciting things coming your way SOON...
- An announcement about our new 2012 Design Team (updates coming soon)
- An announcement about our new twine colors coming in January (yippie!!!!)...
...and much, much more!
And as always, if you ever have a question - especially if you have a question about our holiday shipping schedule or any order that you have placed - please CONTACT US at any time!
We'd be more than happy to answer any question you may have!
You can take a peek at our overall Holiday Shipping Schedule HERE.