For the Summer Party Blog Hop
Please Click Here!
hi there! it's deena from imakestuff for the Twinery Design Team
a simple tin can phone... and hours of busy time for the little ones.
To make this classic tin can phone you'll need:
two wooden beads, two doll pin stands, two tin cans, pink paint, craft glue, clear tape and blossom Twinery twine.
(1) I painted the wooden beads and doll pin stands.. pink of course..
(2) I braided 5 feet of twine to make the long phone cord.
(3) once the wooden peices are dry.. thread the twine through the beads on each end and knot to hold in place.
(4) glue the bead into the doll pin stand and then onto the bottom of the cans
(5) embellish the cans.. I wrapped twinery twine in the groves of the tin can, using clear tape to hold each end.
"hello, hello... are you there?"
"yes.. yes.. i think i can hear you"
"and see you.. " it was too cute.
hmm.. i'm thinking this maybe a novel way to get a toddler's attention..
just give them a ring!
the girls had a blast.. and so can you!
a quick project.. and hours of entertainment.