Just Download & Print!
August 2010 Calendar
It works best to download the calendar as a PDF and then print it out!
1. Stack A2 Note Cards (alternating colors optional). Jog sides back and forth on a flat level surface until desired edge is completely flush.
2. Cover one edge with PVA to bind cards.
3. Carefully sandwich the glued edge between two rulers, then clamp with jumbo binder clips. The rulers will protect the paper from the clips. Set aside to dry.
4. If necessary, apply another layer of PVA and set aside to dry. Once completely dry, unclamp and use!
*You can use your own paper too...just about any paper would work...in any size. The Paper Source flat cards are nice because they are precut and are made from a heavy weight card stock...but try designing & sprucing up your own computer paper with personalization or creating your own shopping list - check out these other notepad 'how to's' here, here and here.
PROJECT TWO: Paper Covered Pencils
These adorable pencils would be a fabulous 'side' to your already created handmade notepads! Combine the two crafts together and they make the perfect gift for just about anyone!
1. Cut strips of decorative paper to fit lengths of mechanical pencils, with a 1/4” overlap.
2. Coat backs of decorative strips with PVA. Wrap around barrels of mechanical pencils just below erasers.
3. Reuse over and over and over again!
Click the link below to print off an easy how to PDF for both projects provided by Paper Source
You can find these and many other 'how to' projects on the Paper Source blog.